Common Ground is committed to fostering a supportive and challenging environment for professional and personal development. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York State by the Society for Human Resources Management in both 2012 and 2013.
Common Ground offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 403b retirement plans with employer match (3% of salary after one year, 5% after five years)
- Company sponsored short term and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance (equivalent to one year’s salary)
- A “self improvement” stipend of up to $250 per year to pursue personal development
We also offer voluntary benefits including:
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary life/accident/long-term care plans
- Pet insurance
- Common Ground also offers a generous time off policy with three weeks’ vacation annually for new employees, company paid sick and personal time.
Affirmative Action Plan Statement
Common Ground is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, special disabled veteran, Veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
How To Apply
We accept resumes via our career page. If you need assistance in reviewing open positions or uploading your resume, please contact Monique Denton at 212.389.9317.
View available positions