We are proud to partner with social service organizations that are top performers in their fields. The following organizations provide individually tailored case management services and links to health, mental health, education, employment, and recreational resources:
- The Actors Fund is a nonprofit, national human services organization that helps entertainment and performing arts professionals in theater, film, music, opera, television and dance through a broad spectrum of social, health, employment, and housing programs that address their essential and critical needs.
- Bronxworks helps individuals and families improve their economic and social well-being. From toddlers to seniors, Bronxworks feeds, shelters, teaches, and supports neighbors to build a stronger community.
- The mission of Center for Urban Community Services (CUCS) is to end homelessness for as many people as possible and ensure that low income individuals and families, especially those living with mental illness, AIDS, or other disabling conditions, can live successfully in our communities.
- The Door provides on-site case management for the Foyer residents in The Lee. These services include education and vocational counseling and support; benefits education; job placement and on-site internship opportunities; and assistance securing permanent housing.
- Good Shepherd Services provides on-site case management for young adults residing at The Christopher who have a history of foster care involvement and homelessness. These services include education and vocational counseling and support, benefits education, job placement and on-site internship opportunities, and assistance securing permanent housing.